Introducing a revolutionary concept in outboards – a choice. Now, choose cutting-edge over commonplace. Choose more torque over more talk. Choose more time on the water over more time in the shop. Choose the outboard that performs, and looks like no other outboard in the world. Nothing is more valuable than your playtime. That is why BRP Evinrude / Johnson is dedicated to continually finding new and better ways to help you enjoy your favorite power sports. From snow to water to both on-and-off road fun, our passion for adventure fuels the innovations that result in the ultimate power sports experience for our customers.
The Outboard of the Future.
Love maintenance? The hassle? The waiting? The expense? Try another outboard. Evinrude® E-TEC® puts a big list of routine maintenance items where they belong. In the history books. It’s pretty simple. Where would you rather be? In for service? Or out on the water?
- No Maintenance for 3 Years / 300 Hours
- No inspections or adjustments, no changing gearcase lube, no spring tune-ups. For a full three years, then every three years after that. Up to an extra $1,850 in your pocket.
- Fewer parts
- 195 fewer than a four-stroke. No valves, belts, camshafts or pulleys to adjust or replace. No telling how much that could cost.
- No oil changes
- A four-stroke gets one every six months or 100 hours – 60 if you’re doing heavy trolling. And there’s no going to the $20 quick-lube, so you’re spending $100-$200 a shot, twice or more a year. That’s money that stays in your pocket if you own an Evinrude E-TEC.
- 3-year, 300-hour spark plugs
- Advanced iridium plugs – featuring a longer, more efficient spark. More hours between plugs and service.
- Auto Storage
- The engine fogs itself automatically in minutes, with no trip to the dealer. So easy, you can do it any time. In the North, you’ll be able to go fishing if you get a winter warm spell. And in warmer coastal regions, you have no worries about salt air and corrosion. Bottom line? More time on the water. We won’t even try putting a price tag on that.
Contact Lake County Watersports
Get more information. Allow Lake County Watersports to quote you on this product at no-hassle. Receive a PDF catalog and additional information about the engine and/or boat package you are interested in. Don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter to learn more about our manufacturers products and events. Plus you’ll be the first to learn about special events (such as test rides), prizes, and special deals.